Pope Friction Pope Friction

Wonderful

Great dynamics. Heavy drop. Amazing chill section. Nice use of bells. You got it man. Great job, keep it up!

SH - Stalker SH - Stalker

Sick as Hell!

This is a very well-done instrumental. The samples are run perfectly. It has great flow and rhythmic power. I would love to do a track to it. Check out my most-recently uploaded rap. Tell me what you think!

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

Hmm...

The lyrics were tough to understand. You should've included them in the author comments. Work on your diction. The lyrics I did understand just kinda rambled and didn't follow any structure. The lines didn't really go together at all, they were just kinda thrown together.

The beat is sick as fuck, though! Cynic totally got beat to shit by MadFLeX.

EyesWideShut EyesWideShut

Not bad

Work on your rhythmic technicalities. It gets a little dull after a while if the lyrics aren't straight crazy. You had some okay lines, but it came off a little generic. The little speel at the beginning should be done away with. It makes it very clear that you are very white, which means you shouldn't say "n***a", ha ha. The beat was good, but like you said it was stolen, which isn't a biggie. I do it all the time.

Also, work on your pronunciation. If I weren't reading the lyrics, I would've been totally lost. Maybe EQ your vocals to make the consonants a little more bright. You should check out my latest tracks on my channel, perhaps we can do a collab sometime or something.

Eleventy-Six [Demo] Eleventy-Six [Demo]

Holy fuck...

This is so new and original in terms of dubstep! I'm loving it dude; keep it up!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks man! I try to be original with my stuff :P

The Office: Hate Toby The Office: Hate Toby

Nice!

Very clean and smooth. It's very cool and creative that you actually sampled the theme songs. Sounds very badass. I love it!

Pwndcake responds:

Glad you liked it

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Really love it!

This is very well written, and the intro blew me away! Great song structure and melody. I'd love to see an orchestra play it live.

Dethklok Metalocalypse Theme Dethklok Metalocalypse Theme

At least you played it right.

Your tone quality is horrible. You played it right though, so I give you a 5.