The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

Penny Arcade rip off...

I heard this storyboard described almost word for word in a Penny Arcade comic strip. I don't know if you stole it or not, but I just thought you should know.

Anyways, solid animation. Your drawings were a little sketchy, but it got the job done. You got the point across.

Linkakami responds:

Heard this connection in some of the very first comments, but no, I did not steal it and I came up with it independently, as someone probably did before Penny Arcade.

Mr. Jack - Unfinished Mr. Jack - Unfinished

Finish it!

You should finish this movie! The animation looks okay, though it's honestly apparent that you're heavily influenced by Eddsworld. Perhaps try something a little your own, instead of just copying his style.

I love the song. System of a Down is one of my favorite bands, and "Mr. Jack" is one of my favorite SOAD tunes. This is really what's making me eager for you to finish it. You seem to have adequate enough animation skills to live up to the song.

Keep working, and maybe once you've read the reviews and got all of the constructive criticism you need and applied it, you'll end up with a great movie worthy of a daily award. Keep it up!

Dream Inside A Collab Dream Inside A Collab

A decent collab!

I've seen better collabs, and I've certainly seen way worse ones. I want to touch on a few main points that I noticed regarding this movie.

First, it seems to me that not everyone completely synced and mutually understood the idea of the collab. Everyone kind of did there own thing, which is fine, but it made the theme very unclear and the parts didn't seem to coincide with one-another.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that the animation in this collab in comparison to other recent collabs is superb. This has many up-and-coming Flash collab artists, so I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the art and animation in this movie.

Last, I just have to comment on the length. To me, a collab should be the longest type of movie on Newgrounds. If a bunch of artists get together to make one collective work--and they all inject their pure effort and work into it--it should come out pretty lengthy. I'm not trying to oppose the idea that you all worked hard, because I'm sure you did, but maybe some more patience and time would've really given this submission the means to skyrocket it's score and rack up the awards.

Overall, I was pleased, and I'm glad to see amateur Flash artists coming together in such a great and inspiring way. I can't wait to see more collabs come through the portal. I'm voting four on this submission, since there was apparent hard work, and I always wish to show my support.

Odd Snake Odd Snake

Glitchy and Dumb

For future reference, don't submit something you pieced together in a computer class. The game was glitchy and hardly worked, hardly even a 'snake' game. You could do much better, blam.

Pope Friction Pope Friction

Wonderful

Great dynamics. Heavy drop. Amazing chill section. Nice use of bells. You got it man. Great job, keep it up!

SH - Stalker SH - Stalker

Sick as Hell!

This is a very well-done instrumental. The samples are run perfectly. It has great flow and rhythmic power. I would love to do a track to it. Check out my most-recently uploaded rap. Tell me what you think!

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

Hmm...

The lyrics were tough to understand. You should've included them in the author comments. Work on your diction. The lyrics I did understand just kinda rambled and didn't follow any structure. The lines didn't really go together at all, they were just kinda thrown together.

The beat is sick as fuck, though! Cynic totally got beat to shit by MadFLeX.

Skrillex Skrillex

Awesome!

Great drawing of a great artist. Skrillex is the shit. This is really stylish, and I like how you incorporated his logo. Great work man.